Need a home loan?
Ms. Jualeah Shaw
Answer Home Loans dba Black Bird Realty

Realtor & Loan Officer 
CA DRE#: 01500103
NMLS#: 1573498

(510) 695-7353

Carter Financial Solutions (CFS) is able to provide all of your real estate and loan needs.  

  • We offer financing products such as Conventional, FHA, VA, Refinancing and more 
  • Credit scores starting at 580
  • Great low rates
  • Close in as little as 30 days
  • Conventional 1% down with Equity Boost (Buyer puts down 1%, Lender contributes 2%, totalling 3% equity at closing. 2% lender contribution may only be applied to down payment.)
  • Purchase a home with as little as 3.5% down
  • Sellers may contribute up to 6% towards closing fees
  • Closing costs assistance available 
  • Professional and responsive
Click here to apply for a loan today